Organon Analytics is a software company, building Artificial Intelligence products, solutions and services.
1) Host Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms.
2) Contains Data Ingestion, ETL, and Data Management workflows.
3) Distribute computations over compute clusters.
4) Process Big Data in batch and streaming modes.
5) Run on-premise or on-cloud.
6) Present Graphical User Interfaces for managing computations.
We are looking for a bright "Junior .NET Software Developer". Organon's expectations from this profile are as follows:
1) The developer will streamline, and automate DevOps processes in delivering current Organon software.
2) Develop pending features in Organon .NET code-base.
3) Evolve into Big Data Software Developer after the stabilization of development in .NET codebase, and operations automation in software delivery. This evolution will be by internal training, and direct exposure to real-life Big Data Problems.
Minimum skills and qualifications are grouped as follows:
- Minimum 1, Maximum 4 years of software development experience with Microsoft .NET platform in a commercial setting.
- Strong database programming skills on SQL databases. The candidate should have an advanced understanding of, and practical experience with database concepts, and data access patterns/principles.
- Experience with source control software required., Git preferred.
- Backend development knowledge required, e.g. REST services, HTTP, JSON.
- Web frontend development skills preferred, e.g. HTML, jQuery.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Graduation from a top-tier university.
- Should be a strong team player.
- Should have advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn novel technologies.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Having demonstrable knowledge in Computer Architecture, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Modern Software Development Practices.