Organon Analytics is a software company, building Artificial Intelligence solutions.
1) Host Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms.
2) Distribute computations over compute clusters.
3) Process Big Data.
4) Run on-premise or on-cloud.
5) Present Graphical User Interfaces for managing computations.
We are looking for "Big Data Software Developers". "Big Data Software Development" refers to the development of software using Big Data Software Stack: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, and Map-Reduce in particular.
Minimum skills and qualifications are grouped as follows.
Development skills (80% of effort)
- Experience with Java/Scala required. Scala is preferred.
- At least 2 years hands-on working experience in Big Data Platforms with the following technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Storm, Kafka and Spark, Cloudera
- General database knowledge required, e.g. SQL, and NoSQL databases.
- Backend development knowledge required, e.g. REST services, HTTP, JSON.
- Experience with version control software required., Git preferred
- Web frontend development skills preferred, e.g. HTML, jQuery.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
System administration skills (20% of effort)
- Experience with installation, configuration, and maintainance of Hadoop software:
- Experience with Cloudera distribution is preferred
- Linux administration and shell scripting required
- Graduation from a top-tier university.
- Should be a strong team player.
- Should have advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn novel technologies.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Having demonstrable knowledge in Computer Architecture, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Modern Software Development Practices.